Model No.: WI0033
Local anesthetic. For anesthesia, anesthesia, spinal anesthesia, epidural anesthesia and closed therapy
Anesthesia: 0.25% -0.5% solution, not more than an hour 1.5g. Anesthesia: 1% -2% aqueous solution, not more than an hour 1.0g. Epidural anesthesia: 2% aqueous solution should not exceed 0.75g per hour
It can have high sensitivity and allergic reactions, individual patients may present methemoglobinemia; overdose, or intravascular absorption too fast can cause toxic reactions.
Heart, kidney dysfunction, myasthenia gravis patients disabled
1. Must make intradermal test prior to administration, met around a large flush with caution when necessary in divided doses, have swollen mound should be observed for a long time, each no more than 30-50mg, prove no adverse reaction before continuing administration; obviously swollen mound who complained of discomfort, immediate withdrawal.
2. In addition there are special reasons, generally do not have epinephrine, if indeed you want to join, should that is added to the temporary use, and patients with hypertension should be cautious.
3. The liquid must not injected into the blood vessels, the administration should be repeated aspiration, not a return to the blood.
4. This product's toxicity and route of administration, injection speed, liquid concentration, injection site, whether epinephrine and other relevant, should be strictly in accordance with this specification administered. Malnutrition, starvation easier to toxicity and should be reduction.
5. The maximum dose should be given after rest are allowed to move more than one hour.
6. Especially when you need to adjust the block level spinal anesthesia, always observe the changes in blood pressure and pulse.
7. Injection equipment is not available with an alkaline substance such as soap and washing disinfection, cresol soap solution or the like, the injection site should avoid contact with iodine, otherwise it will cause precipitation of procaine. Contact us if you need more details on Procaine Hydrochloride. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Injection、Procaine Hydrochloride. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.