Model No.: WI0026
1, for the treatment of scurvy, can also be used for a variety of acute and chronic infectious diseases and purpura and other adjuvant therapy.
2, treatment of chronic iron poisoning Vitamin C promotes deferoxamine iron chelation, iron exhaust acceleration.
3, idiopathic methemoglobinemia treatment.
4, the following requirements increase vitamin C
(1) patients undergoing chronic hemodialysis, gastrointestinal disorders (chronic diarrhea, stomach or ileal resection), tuberculosis, cancer, peptic ulcer, hyperthyroidism, fever, infection, trauma, burns, surgery;
(2) due to strict control or choose diet, patients receiving parenteral nutrition, malnutrition, weight plummeted, and during pregnancy and lactation;
(3) application of barbiturates , tetracyclines, salicylic acid, or vitamin C as urinary system drugs when acidified.
Intramuscular or intravenous injection, each adult 100-250mg, 1-3 times a day; children daily 100-300mg, divided doses.
1, 2-3g daily long-term use can cause withdrawal scurvy.
2, long-term use can cause a lot of vitamin C even urate, cysteine salt or oxalate stones.
3, rapid intravenous injection can cause dizziness, fainting.
1, the role of vitamin C has not been confirmed by the following circumstances preventing or treating cancer, gingivitis, suppuration, bleeding, hematuria, retinal hemorrhage, depression, dental caries, anemia, acne, infertility, aging, atherosclerosis, ulcer disease , tuberculosis, dysentery, collagen diseases, fractures, skin ulcers, hay fever, poisoning, blood clots, cold.
2, the diagnosis of interference. Large doses will affect the following diagnostic test results
(1) can cause false-positive fecal occult blood;
(2) can interfere with serum lactate dehydrogenase and serum transaminase concentrations of automatic analysis results;
(3) urine (copper sulfate method), glucose (oxidase) can cause false positive;
(4) urinary oxalate, urate and cysteine concentration increased;
(5) decreased serum bilirubin concentration;
(6) decreased urinary pH.
3, the following should be careful
(1) cysteine polyuria;
(3) high oxalate urine disease;
(4) oxalate deposition disease;
(5) urate kidney stones;
(6) diabetes mellitus (due to vitamin C may interfere with the quantification of blood glucose);
(7) glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency;
(9) sideroblastic anemia or thalassemia;
(10) sickle cell anemia.
4, large doses of sudden withdrawal, there may be symptoms of scurvy, it should gradually withdraw this medicine.
pregnant women and lactating women drug product can pass through the placenta, it can be secreted into the milk. Pregnant women taking large doses, can produce babies scurvy.