Model No.: TBL0041
Diclofenac Sodium tablet
Diclofenac Sodium tablet
antipyretic analgesics and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
1. Acute and chronic rheumatoid arthritis, acute and chronic ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis.
2. Shoulder, bursitis, tendonitis and tenosynovitis.
3. Low back pain, sprains, strain and other soft tissue injuries.
4. Acute gout.
5. Dysmenorrhea or uterine annex inflammation, pain and postoperative pain.
6. Post-traumatic pain and inflammation, such as sprains, muscle strain and so on;
7. ENT severe infection pain and inflammation (such as tonsillitis, otitis, sinusitis, etc.), should also use anti-infective drugs.
Adverse reactions fold
1. It can cause headache and gastrointestinal reactions, abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhea, stomach burning sensation, nausea, indigestion and so on.
2. Occasional headache, dizziness, vertigo. Serum glutamic oxaloacetic transaminase (GOT), serum glutamic pyruvic transaminase (GPT) increased.
3. A rare decline in renal function, may lead to sodium retention, performance less urine, facial edema, weight and surges. Very few can cause arrhythmia, tinnitus.
4. Rare: rash, gastrointestinal bleeding, peptic ulcer, vomiting, melena, gastrointestinal ulceration, perforation, bloody diarrhea, sleep difficulties, allergic reactions such as asthma, hepatitis, edema.
5. Myelosuppression or make it heavier.
1. Of the goods and aspirin or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs have allergic reactions, asthma, urticaria or other allergic reactions.
2. Peptic ulcer patients.
(1) blood abnormalities, high blood pressure, heart disease patients with caution.
(2) because the product sodium, to limit sodium intake should be used with caution in patients.
(3) For those with gastrointestinal symptoms or had a history of gastrointestinal ulcers, severe hepatic impairment, for diclofenac, should be placed under strict medical supervision.
(4) heart, kidney dysfunction are diuretics treatment, patients recovering from major surgery and carry out any reason extracellular fluid loss in patients with caution.
(5) treatment process, such as significant adverse reactions should be discontinued.
Patients (6) individual needs long-term treatment, liver function should be checked regularly and blood, such as liver damage occur when disabled.
(7) patients with a history of vertigo history or other CNS disorders while taking, drive or operate machines should be banned.
(8) It should be noted with lithium preparations, digoxin, potassium-sparing diuretics, dosage and side effects of anticoagulants, hypoglycemic agents and drugs such as methotrexate when combined.
(9) should be reduced in patients with low body weight the amount of goods.
Pregnant and lactating women during pregnancy, generally are not, especially after 3 months of pregnancy. Lactating women should not take.
Children medication children under 16 years of age should not be taken.
In elderly patients with caution.
Zhuhai Aoshun Medicine Co.,ltd
Any ffurther requirements of it,Please feel free to contact emily.
Thanks with regards,
Contact us if you need more details on Diclofenac. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Diclofenac、Diclofenac. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Tablets
Premium Related Products