Pure Stevia Sweetener Rebaudioside A 40~98% Reba
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CIF,FCA|
|Min. Order:||1 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||7 Days|
|Packaging:||Drum, Plastic Container, Vacuum Packed, OEM Services Provide|
|Productivity:||30 Ton per Month|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||30 Ton per Month|
|Certificate:||HACCP,ISO, Halal, Kosher|
Model No.: S009.S90000
Nutritional Value: Non-nutritional Type
Effect: Retains Water
Appearance: White Powder
Source: Stevia Leaf
Latin Name: Stevia Rebaudiana Bertoni.
Specfication: Rebaudioside A 60%, 90%, 95%, 97%, 98% By HPLC
Extract Part:: Leaf
Rebaudioside A is the main component of Stevia Extract steviosides. Rebaudioside A (sometimes shortened to "Reb A") is a steviol glycoside that is 200 times sweeter than sugar. As a new natural sweetening agent, stevia sugar can be widely applied in food, drinks, medicine and daily chemicals. Broadly speaking, stevia sugar can be used to take the place of cane sugar or saccharine in all products using sugar. At present, stevia sugar is mainly used in beverage and food, esp. in beverage. It is also used in tobacco, chewing gum, toothpaste, mouthwash and pharmaceutical.
Basic Information of Stevia Extract Rebaudioside A
- Name : Stevia Leaf Extract
- Extract part: Leaf
- Botanical Name : Stevia rebaudiana (Bertoni) Hemsl
- Active Ingredient: Stevioside, Rebaudioside A
- Spec :
- Rebaudioside A 60%, 90%, 95%, 97%, 98% by HPLC
- Stevioside 60%, 80%, 85%, 90%, 95%, 97%, 98% 99% by HPLC
- Total steviol glycoside 60%
- Test method: UV-VIS, HPLC
- Appearance: Fine white powder
- Country of origin: P.R. China
Stevia is widely grown for its sweet leaves, which are the source of sweetener products known generically as stevia and sold under various trade names. The active compounds are various steviol glycosides (mainly stevioside and rebaudioside), which have 250–300 times the sweetness of sugar. The leaves can be eaten fresh, or put in teas and foods.
Stevioside is a natural sweetener extracted from leaves of Stevia rebaudiana (Bertoni) Bertoni. The literature about Stevia, the occurrence of its sweeteners, their biosynthetic pathway and toxicological aspects are discussed. Injection experiments or perfusion experiments of organs are considered as not relevant for the use of Stevia or stevioside as food, and therefore these studies are not included in this review. The metabolism of stevioside is discussed in relation with the possible formation of steviol. Different mutagenicity studies as well as studies on carcinogenicity are discussed. Acute and subacute toxicity studies revealed a very low toxicity of Stevia and stevioside. Fertility and teratogenicity studies are discussed as well as the effects on the bio-availability of other nutrients in the diet. The conclusion is that Stevia and stevioside are safe when used as a sweetener. It is suited for both diabetics, and PKU patients, as well as for obese persons intending to lose weight by avoiding sugar supplements in the diet. No allergic reactions to it seem to exist.
A β-galactosidase from Kluyveromyces lactis was found to specifically catalyze hydrolysis of the glycosyl ester linkage of stevioside to yield steviolbioside, a rare sweetener that also exists in Stevia rebaudiana leaves. In a packed bed reactor, a reaction coupling separation was realized and a production yield of steviolbioside reached 90% in 6h. The hydrolysis product steviolbioside presented higher cytoxicity on human normal cells (hepatocytes cell L02 and intestinal epithelial cell T84) than stevioside did. Comparing to the typical chemotherapy agent, 5-fluorouracil (5-FU), steviolbioside presents much lower cytotoxicity on all assayed human normal cells; it presented notable inhibition on human hepatocarcinoma cell Hep3B, human breast cancer cell MDA-MB-231 and human pancreatic cancer cell BxPC-3. The remarkable inhibition on MDA-MB-231 cells makes steviolbioside a potential remedy for human breast cancer, when steviolbioside is served as a natural sweetener.
- Stevia Extract Rebaudioside A helps solve various skin problems.
- Stevia Extract Rebaudioside A can control high blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
- Stevia Extract Rebaudioside A helps lose weight and reduce cravings for fatty foods.
- Stevia Extract's Rebaudioside A anti-bacterial properties help prevent minor illness and cure minor wounds.
- Adding stevia extract to your mouthwash or toothpaste results in improved oral health.
- Stevia Extract Rebaudioside A induced beverages lead to improved digestion and gastrointestinal functions besides providing relief from upset stomachs.
- Stevia extract applied in the food field, stevia extract powder is mainly used as a non-calorie food sweetener;
- Stevia extract applied in other products, such as beverage, liquor, meat, daily products and so on;
- Stevia extract applied in pharmaceutical field, stevia is approved to use in medicine, and developing many new products in few years.
Organic Herb Inc.(OHI) is a developer, manufacturer , exporter and primary supplier of plant extracts, nutraceutical ingredients, effective components of chinese herbs and related products to the pharmaceuticals, beverage , Health Food and cosmetics industries.
OHI adopts[ 100+quality system" ,confidently and proudly stands behind each and every product that we sell, and we pledge that we will always uphold the highest standards of safety for our customers around the world. passion, integrity, quality and innovation, the OHI hallmark and ethos you'll enjoy when you specify our product.
With the philosophy of[ bring nature to better life ", OHI has established a long-term friendly and cooperative relations with the most prestigious universities and private research institutions at home and abroad., also a reliable partner for chromadex inc, galena química e farmacêutica ltda, suntory ltd, naturex inc , unigen inc. ohi controls all the stages of manufacturing process, we vouch for the quality of our products for our customers, with the certification of ISO9001(CQC), Kosher, Halal, etc.
OHI `s global product portfolio spans more than few hundred advanced products covering resveratrol , bilberry extract, luohanguo eExtract, acai berry extract, baobab extract , feverfew extract 0.8% parthenolide, ginger extract 20% gingerols, milk thistle extract, tribulus terrestris extract, ginseng extract, red clover extract etc.
- Company Name: Organic Herb Inc.
- Representative: Liu Xirong
- Product/Service: Plant Extracts , Herbal Extracts , Natural Sweeteners , Natural Colors , Juice Powder , Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Capital (Million US $): US$1 Million
- Year Established: 2004
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 3
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: A101, 1st building, 188# Huanbao Rd.
- Contact Person: Ms. Shiny Huang
- Tel: 86-731-82739229